Friday, September 11, 2015

Update to break my Hiatus!

After a 3 month Hiatus from this blog its time to get back on the wagon and start writing again....nothing fancy just plopping on some random photos and a very brief update.

Some of the reasons for not bothering is life is busy (isn't it always) and I couldn't find my camera charger! 
That and Instagram has just been so much easier to connect with many of you.....if you haven't found me, please do! I'm on there most days, using Mikes phone because mine sucks!
(much to his amusement )



So whats going on with us now that we are mid September?  Well within the month our tiny 2 bedroom home will be moved off and the diggers move in to start leveling out for our new house!!


Yes finally, after many months trying to get quotes from three builders, we finally have nailed one down and we are to start in October!  This is going to be a interesting build as we are taking over from the builders once its time to put the insulation in, then its all us!! And right at our busiest time with our young business......so during that intense Christmas rush we will be insulating, organising plasterers, electricians and plumbers so that we can paint and do all the finishing touches.....
oh and Mike is making the bathroom vanities, kitchen cabinetry and stairs for my upstairs library/craft room!


All this and occupying my mums house for those months!  Oh boy, its going to be one interesting time!


And during all of this, I'm also considering diving in and starting up my own little side business...yip I said it! This makes me accountable! You'll have to hold me to it now ;) ( although I can edit this out! )


I've wanted to do this for so long and now with at least three kids at school now ( my eldest is at home still ) there really isn't much holding me back....lets forget the house build for now shall we? hehe


Not too mention the growing season also! Ummmm yeah....I'll be doing a lot of this....


watering and tending to plants too!

Until next time xxx

5 comments:

Leanne M said...Best Blogger Tips

Yay! You blogged! Great to see you back here and looking forward to hearing what you decide to do with your venture, you clever girl.

Leonie said...Best Blogger Tips

Oh hi!! Nice to see and hear from you on here :) Man I am so excited about the side business! Can you share what it may be? Thinking of you during the next wee while - exciting but chaotic! Fingers crossed all goes well xx

Schulz Family said...Best Blogger Tips

So pleased to see you on blogger. I do not instagram. What is the business? You take so much on I trust you will find time for breath.

nz green buttons said...Best Blogger Tips

Welcome back! I've been meaning to do the same, so I might just follow your lead. I'm looking forward to following along with your house building project, a busy few months ahead of you. xxx

Bron said...Best Blogger Tips

Nice to see you back...sounds like life is about to get a whole lot more interesting. xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...